.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

something to start April Fool's Day early. I was at my grocery store the night of March 31st and we were closing shop. The one manning the store got the locks and we started locking the store up. You all know this sort of pull down loack that most small business places have these days. since we use 2 locks at both sides that's called Master and then lock the "door" using the keyhole in the middle, the place is pretty safe. As I was saying, we locked the sides and then turned to lock the last one and when i had asked for the keys from the person who brought out the pad locks, she exclaimed that she thought i had it with me! Dasrn it! Itw as already too late and we couldn't do anythign about it! So there it was the store was left all on it's own with the final lock not in place since the keys are inside the store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home