.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Thursday, June 05, 2003

what have i found out today?

that those who are not economists should not bother with formulating equations for wealth creation! ;) I was at the officwe the whole day partly cleaning up my files and putting them into available drawers and partly doing an update on my committee's presentation to the SEC.

When Lo and behold! As much as I understood what the SEC was talking about, I could not understand the formula he described! sheesh! talk about a "wrong way" of showing relationships among variables! I was able to find the correct equation - with the help of a former classmate and another co-worker. It's funny though how people listened to the SEC, but never really thought about what he said!

I hope my tag board is working now.

BTW, I wanna watch that Orlando bloom film!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home