.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Saturday, November 22, 2003

The sucker returns

hehe.

what can i say? i saw Mandy Moore up front during the MTV Music Summit for Aids. We were at The Fort by 3pm and we lined up. I was actually shocked to see very few people around considering that the concert was for free and there were lots of other bands performing.

After making us wait for a couple of hours, the gates opened at about 5:30pm as opposed to the 4:00pm scheduled opening. The concert itself started at 8:00pm and not at 4pm as promised also.

Let me just tell you that this is the first free concert I went to... well I usually go to concerts for free, but that's coz my friends in the advertising industry invite me and give me the free tickets as well as free dinners that comes with it. But this was different.

It was a mixture of A-D crowd. Although everyone was polite about the whole thing, there are certainly some people who would have received an axe kick from me if it weren't for my unusual patience. I guess this alternative-guyband-kickass(literally)-chick can, after all, tame herself in public.

Anyway, our early arrival paid of because we were standing right in front of the stage.

First thought: kill this Nickelodeon bitchy guy ranting on-stage like he was god. doesn't he know "I AM"? The nerve! After a few more minutes, the VJs came out.

Second thought: Dang is Donita pretty! I wish I could be this pretty! :)

Third thought: What the heck is Ruffa doing in the Philippines?! Please don't say anything stupid, please don't say anything stupid!

Fourth thought: OMG is Mandy Moore tall! She's so pretty! I'm changing my wish: I wish I were as pretty (though not a look-alike) as Mandy Moore!!! Please, please, pretty please!

heee.

After the whole Mandy Moore fiasco and with no other than PGMA appearing, we went home to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home