.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Saturday, November 15, 2003

i'm a sucker

i cannot believe how much a sucker i am for Mandy Moore. Me, a 24-year old level-headed woman!

Since I want to watch Mandy Moore during the MTV benefit show so badly, I have logged on to MTV, registered, joined the online contest, copied the mechanics, listed all other possible ways I can get a free ticket (since it's a benefit concert for some cause and the advertisers were rich enough to pay for the cost), and asked my friend to demand for a ticket everytime she loads up gas in her car. yep! i am a sucker!

call me cheesy, but i still would like those MTV benefit show tickets because I wanna see her perform live.

hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home