.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Monday, November 10, 2003

vale la pena

i had a friend who told me at the height of my then most difficult moment at the university that everything will work out well... that everything will be good in due time.

i believed her. but then when you're having difficulties, it makes any sane and insane person wonder if anything good will ever come their way. it makes you wonder why life isn't fair, why you'er suffering and why oh why the deities of this world have to be crazy enough to help you make your life even crazier.

then i just remembered, i prayed so hard and worked so hard to finish my thesis... and it got done. i submitted it and got a good enough garde to pass it with flying colors.

and as i remember it now, it was then that i remembered that everything has a purpose - delays and difficulties are but obstacles that needed to be conquered. that without the complexity of real life, we would forever rely on ourselves and forget others. more importantly, we wouldn't be able to look back and move on saying,

vale la pena!

muchas gracias, mi amiga

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home