.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

wow philippines

in its desperation desire to attract more and more tourists into the country, the department of tourism launched the Wow Philippines a few months back. And now, I feel like one of those tourism employees touring around an Iranian guy in the wee hours of the morning. For reference, you might wanna read alba's entries.

In any case, entertaining an Iranian guy who loves jogging at 2 am, eating at McDonald's at 12 midnight and at KFC at 3 am is not as bad as I would have thought. Partcularly when it comes to alba pulling her stint and pulling a complete Drew Carey Show (A show that I have only watched once) on us. It makes me think that my mumbling about her car during those three times that I woke up in the middle of sleeping was not so bad after all.

But then again... after losing sleep for more than a week, it makes me wonder if I should still continue being friends with Hamid since he does have a penchant to go dancing everynight. I cannot begin to tell you how tiring all this paper writing and going places is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home