.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

My friend arrived!!!

Okay, the real reason I am ecstatic about this whole dealio is because she got me lots of pasalubong!!!! LOL

She got me tons of those indian stuff - the one that you put on your hair when you wear an indian outfit, a couple of those costume jewelries which pairs with earings that have long things like dangling earings (for lack of a better term) that you get to hook on your hair or on the earings' clasp, lots of bangles (candy, why do indians like lots and lots of bangles?), those sticker things that you put on your forehead as design, another set of bangles, and another and yet another.... i don't know how many sets i have! and a dress.

Yeah. yeah. i'm that kind of a friend. LOL.

Seriously, the highlight of our seeing each other for a good 45 minutes was she let me see her indian wedding gown and this other gown that she's wearing for that event on the guy's side of the family. and by God are they beautiful! the embroidery can literally make her rich if they were to judge stuff by their weight! Not to mention that the design and the execution of the embroidery itself was awesome!!!!

This makes me think that if and when I do get married... nah. I am not gonna have such a lavish dress. I'd go for the simple yet elegant type.

Setting my feelings and person aside, I'm sure my friend would look lovely in her wedding dress!!!

Have a happy life, Shals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home