.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Saturday, September 27, 2003

some comment I made to another friend from the blogging community:

since i'm neither a right-brained nor a left-brained person, let me tell you what my palns are:

1. Get another MA degreee while working for a development NGO or IGO (if i get UNCTAD, for that matter)
2. establish several small businesses along the way. one in every region of the Philippines. it's gonna be so small and yet so profitable that politicians and big businessmen won't know that it's earning a lot.
3. Establish several businesses in other countries - Filipino stores ;)
4. Take up Law
5. Get my specialization in law
6. Get an MA in law focusing on either Environmental Law or Conflict resolution
7. That would be with me still working for the IGO and managing my businesses on tghe side
8. Get a PhD on International Relations and Conflict Resolution
9. Get some vacation sometime
10. Go back to the Philippines so i could teach in a university.

... makes your plan seem easier, when I think about it. Want me to pursue your plans instead? ;) lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home