.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Friday, September 05, 2003

Jogging

I need exercise!!!!

That's what I told myself. And so today after my class in UP, I went jogging about 1/4 of the perimeter of the sunken garden and brisk-walked the other 3/4. I cannot believe how huge... simply HUGE the sunken garden is! I was only able to accomplish 2 rounds within 1 hour of jogging and brisk walking! The good thing about it is I spent some quality time with my wee old self and was able to get some semi-fresh air.

To top it all, I saw an old friend - one who's about 2 years ahead of me in Political Economy and it turned out that she is simply as averse as I am against this certain moron . Who would have thought that 2 UA&P students would see each other in UP?! :)

In any case, I have thought, mulled and turned everything upside down and I sooooooo want this Geneva thing to work out. God can't be so bad as to give me a taste of it and not let it push through, is He?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home