.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Monday, August 18, 2003

From a friend

Just one of those getting to know you stuff:

i n f o r m a t i o n

Name: Audrey
Single or taken: single
Sex: Female
Birthday: 13 March 1979
Siblings: 1 sis and 1 bro

r e l a t i o n s h i p s

Who are your best friends?
Doesn't apply

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
I wish I had a boyfriend ;) lol

f a s h i o n | s t u f f

1. where is your favorite place to shop:
I prefer not to shop. I hate going fro 1 store to another looking for my stuff

2. any tattoos or piercings:
pierced ears

s p e c i f i c s

1. Do you do drugs?
Only when i need t take cold meds or paracetamol

2. What kind of shampoo do you use?
You know, you need to change shampoos every 3 months

3. What are you most scared of?:
Heights and cockroaches

4. What are you listening to right now?:
This music that I never know the title of but it's really a genre all on ts own

5. Who is the last person that called you?:
Yzo

6. Where do you want to get married?
Well, unless there's a guy out there who wants to marry me first and proposes, this question is totally irrelevant.

7. How many buddies are online right now?
I don’t really know

8. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
Normally, I’d say nothing, but then… I’d like to change my godforsaken desire to want to be better. Why can people survive being a bum and I can’t?

f a v o r i t e s

1. Color:
Purple. When I was a kid people thought I had problems coz of my color preference

2. actor/actress:
Michael Weatherly, obvious ba?! Orlando Bloom, Jessica Alba, Julia Roberts and Angelina Jolie

3. Boys name: Leo, Joseph, Nick

4. Girls name: Nicole, Alexandra, Gabrielle, Danielle, Frances/ca

5. Subjects in school:
Cultural Foundations of Freedom and Democracy, Politics of the Knowledge Economy, Development Theories and International Relations, Governments and Politics of East and Southeast Asia

6. animals: I never took care of any

7. sports: Soccer, tennis, swimming, synchronized swimming, table tennis, taekwondo, karatedo, arnis, martial arts, chess

a r e | y o u

Understanding: Mostly

Open-minded: generally yeah

Arrogant: Maybe – when I think that someone should know stuff coz of their profession and they don’t

Insecure: soemtimes

Interesting: I don’t know. Better ask the people around me

Random: Yep

Hungry: nope

Smart: I don’t think so. I mean May IS smart

Moody: Yeah, sometimes

Hard working: Yep. I need to be stopped every so often and be told that I am again working too hard for me to realize that I am doing just that.

Healthy: generally, yeah

Shy: yeah, though people probably don’t know that it’s the reason why I don’t say hello.

Difficult: When it suits me

Attractive: I think I’m normal, but not necessarily attractive

Bored easily: I get engrossed easily not bored

Messy: I’m OC

Responsible: Yeah and I wish I’d stop being one.

Obsessed: uhuh. With things that I think I want

Angry: more like frustrated

Sad: As I said, more like frustrated

Happy: trying to be

Hyper: yeah when something sticks on my mind

Trusting: no

Talkative: yep

Legal: I don’t quite get this

w h o | d o | y o u | w a n n a

Kill: myself for letting stuff happen to me. Lol ;)

Slap: I could name 1 person, pero saying yung time ko.

Get really wasted with: I don’t want this to happen – ever. Or if it does, siguro si *** coz I know that that’s one person who’ll probably be very good at letting me go into my sane mode again

Get high with: Well, I generally “get high” when something frustrates me and I try to let myself enjoy life through caramel sundae from McDonald’s

Look like: I would like to have the body of Demi Moore in Charlie’s Angels Full Throttle

Talk to offline: ***

Talk to online: ***

r a n d o m

In the morning i am: sleepy and it takes me 3 times of waking up before I get up from my bed

All i need is: to get the heck out of here and go to OH Univ.

Love is: a confirmation of the mind that what you see or do is the One, True and Beautiful – with the necessary capitals.

w h i c h | i s | b e t t e r

Coke or pepsi: Pepsi Twist and pepsi blue, but I can do with coke light

Flowers or candy: Flowers

Tall or short: medium

n u m b e r

Of times i have had my heart broken: once

Of hearts i have broken: none

Of guys ive kissed: aside from family: none

Of girls ive kissed: friends so… I never count

Of tight friends: a lot

Of cds i own: I never counted them so…

Of scars on my body: one

Of things in my past that i regret: none. I don’t regret anything because everything makes me who I am today and frankly, I’m confortable with myself.

h a v e | y o u | e v e r

1. Given anyone a bath?
We’re one of the eldest among our extended family so I’ve given baths to cousins and my niece

2. Smoked? Yep. I used to.

3. Bungee jumped? Sheeks! I wanna do this!

4. Made yourself throw up? Nope

5. Skinny dipping? Eek! Yuck yuck yuck!!!!

6. Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?
That is so damsel-in-distress! I AM NOT a damsel in distress!

7. Pictured your crush naked? Another eek! Gross.

8. Actually seen your crush naked? Nope. And I prefer it that way.

9. Cried when someone died? Of course

10. lied: Like no one has ever done that in their entire life?!

11. Fallen for one of your best friends? Nope.

12. Been rejected? For jobs, yep

13. Rejected someone? A couple of times

14. Used someone? Not that I am aware of

15. Done something you regret?
Well… I don’t know yet. I’ll tell you when I regret something I have done

f i n a l | q u e s t i o n s

2. gold or silver?: Platinum… hehe, silver.

3. what was the last film you saw at the movies?:Finding Nemo

4. Favorite cartoon? Lizzie Maguire

5. what did you have for breakfast this morning?:
I didn’t take breakfast

6. who would you hate to be locked in a room with?:
No one as of the moment

7. who would you love being locked in a room with?
My friends

8. could you live without your computer?
Excuse me?! My computer is the extension of my being, if there is one!

9. would you color your hair? Yeah

10. could you ever get off the computer?: I have to

11. habla espanol? Un poco. Y tu?

12. how many people are on your buddy list?: I don’t count those stuff

13. drink alcohol? Yeah, but no beer

14. like watching sunrises or sunsets? Both

15. what hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?
Emotional pain. I can deal with physical

1. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Audrey Maria Medrozo Espinosa Codera

2. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Dark Blue

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing

4. WHAT ARE THE LAST 4 DIGITS OF YOUR PHONE NUMBER? 7188

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner all rolled into one meal

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple

7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Cool night

8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Yzo

9. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes

10. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? Nope. Lol. Loko lang Je!

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Bummed! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home