.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Sunday, July 27, 2003

bleh!

There was this insect flying or attempring to fly where my PC is!!!! give me anything but no flying insect, most especially, not a cockroach!!!

Okay so it wasn't a cockroah - or else i would have jumped to another nearby chair or run the heck out of the room. Still, it was 1 inch long at elast, thin, brown and it had a sort of "leaves" between the head adn the body....

I was telling this friend that i was talking to, "Give me tigers, but do not under any circumstances give me insects! coz damsel in distress or not, i freak out!"

He said, "no I will not be providing any tigers or other big threatening animals. the insects will just have to learn that while you have a sandal, their very lives are in direct peril. and then if they have any sense, they'll stay away."

LOL. now THAT is a good one.

but you knwo what i was thinking while contemplating on killing it or not? I was thinking, "I don't wanna kill you coz I want ecological balance... Please don't make me kill you... sheeks! Don't fly that way! Stay away from my chair! Oh please don't let me kill you... - WHAM!" I finally had to get a sandal and thow it in the insect's direction.

I'm an insect murderer now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home