.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Thursday, July 10, 2003

Okay, I was just asked to update my blog.

To spare you the details of this (^$$%((_&*@$%$()*_ life, I have managed to summarize everything that has happened so far:

1. I had so much work that I couldn't even log on to update this blog.

2. The job wasn't for me. None of it all is for me.

3. I got my Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix, Dark Angel Eyes Only Dossier, Dark Angel Skin Games. Thanks to the person who sent it to me and many HUGS!!!!

4. My niece got 2 packages of PowerPuff Girls membership Kit addressed to the Guy's surname here child together with the package that was delivered right to my office by the postal service.

5. I got to watch Down with Love, which was not what i expected it to be. You have got to admire the writer.

6. I'm back to that stuff alba and I are doing.

7. i need a #$&^*%^&^$@ proposal, &*%%^$ it! :)

rotfl rotfl rotfl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home