.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Sale galore!!!!


i'm not the type of person who loves shopping - particularly coz it takes me ages just to find the right clothes/shoes or anything at the right price. yesterday, during my meeting with the Secretary of Finance at the Department of Finance along Roxas Blvd, my mom sent me an SMS to tell me that there's a 70% sale in SM Makati. She was asking if I want to go. Normally, I woudl just answer sqaurely, "No. I don't want to go coz there are lots of people." However, I knew that she was asking me because she wanted to go and wanted a companion. And so I went. not really intending to buy anything, but just to hang around until my mom is done.


then I suddely realized, looking at the prices of the stuff, that I can try and look for an evening gown coz it'll have to be cheaper right? ;)


So then i went and I saw a shimmery light green evening gown. The style is kinda like this . just take out the spaghetti-strap at the other side. It's made of the olive green cloth covered with a shimmery light green that turns into olive green depending on the light and depending which angle you look at it . it's kinda metallic, really... kinda like this. It came with a shawl made of the same material as that shimmery cloth over the normal olive green fabric. i think the shimmery stuff is kinda like piƱa-cloth or something. Now you know I'm no fashion guru - that statement ought to win me the understatement of the year award. *lol*


...anyway, I also got a black shawl - the same metallic cloth for my black dress, 4 clamps and whatnot, 1 shirt for my niece, 1 shirt for my mom and a skirt for my mom. The whole package cost P608.25 !!!!! I looked at the price tag and the gown, i f i remember correctly costs P 2,000++ and each of the shawl cost P1,000++ as its originalprice and I got those plus everything else for P 608.25!!!! OMG! I think this will certainly encourage me to go shopping during sales! LOL.


Then my mom got 3 luggages. The first one costs P 800. It was made of cloth, but it was the one that's hard and has a pull-out stroller embeded within it that makes it easy to use. It normally costs P 3,000++ or so. then she got another 2 luggages - the ones made of metal on the outside at P 2,400. The pair normally costs P 6,000++ or so!

And so we also got the helpers at home a shirt each adn then i was also againa ble to get myself a pair of low riders for only P 245.00!!! What the $@*^%^*% is that?! LOL. This is certainly the first time I spent less than P 1,000 for a gown! heck even my highschool prom gown was more expensive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home