.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Saturday, June 21, 2003

okay, just saw HULK, not a great movie when it comes to special effects... but the story's a bit complicated, which says a lot about the film. one thing that bothers me though is how the pilot was able to bring his F-16 (was it F-16?) up into the stratosphere and almost into the highest "sphere" of our atmostphere. Fist, I should think that no jet can do that except for the space shuttles coming from NASA and other aeronautics around the world. Second, How could Hulk, who was outside the place, survive the perssure and lack of oxygen in that part fo the atmosphere? Third, why didn't gravity pull down Hulk and the place or why didn't it cause the plane to break into smaller pieces? Fourth, shouldn't the jet have encountered a "fire" of some sort going back down since it was so high up in the atmosphere? will talk about it more when i've digsted everything.

Anyway... Hary Potter got released tofday... have I told anyone that a good friend of mine is getting it for me? he ordered me a copy through Amazon! I'm sooooo excited! ;)

Now if there were any Mr. Deeds in the world, people ought to grab them. Coz I justs aw this movie and the person there "Deeds" only happen in movies!

training wasn't as tiring as it ought to be. possibly coz we were doing stance and practices - not so much kicking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home