.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Monday, June 16, 2003

fitting myself under the reg table



so alba was registering for her subjects. But then she still need to register a fellow classmate who was out of town at the moment. Naturally, as isnormal, the classmate gave her the authorization letter and the classmate's ID. Wouldn't you know it? Alba, for some unknown reason that is out of this world, but cannot be solved by XFiles, HAD to get the registrar's signature for her to be "authorized" to enroll her classmate! What kind of a dumb rule is THAT?! I thought authorization comes from the person authorizing and not from some third party entity?!



But that's not all. We were stuck at the reg waiting for the people in there to get the authorization letter and have it signed by the registrar. Possibly because we were in the inner most corner, the reg people weren't minding us. We were stuck there for a long time and since we were getting restless, this girl said she knew what to do. So she then got my pen and got a scratch paper and started scribbling something on it. Thinking it was just her usual doodling, I never really minded... not until I saw her put up a sign in capital letter, NEED SERVICE PLEASE! OMG! I was sooooo mortified I literally sat down on a chair in the corner ans started figuring out a way to pit myself under the ledge of the registrar's table!



note to self: never give alba a pen and paper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home