.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Sunday, June 15, 2003

so i was still talking to the guy and he brings up the many friends i have. He said, "and to think that one person told (one of my friends) that you'renot cool." It then reminded me of this one time my classmate told my friend, "why do you hang out with her (meaning me. yep and no one else) She's so not cool!" Now to understand the story, you'll have to remember that my friend IS Hermione Granger.



Background: We had an elective class and i had decided tot ake up business Law. unfortunately Hermione Granger, her beautiful soul, took another elective, which turned out to be something she didn't expect and so she transfered to my elective. nd i am happy to say that I aced busness law, which actually surprised me since Hermione Granger IS normally the one who aces anything. I found out fromt hat class that I had a knack for understanding ang applying law given several situations. And so now I am determined to take it.



To Continue... My friend sent me an SMS message asking me to hurry up to our meeting. So we ahd a meeting (with that classamte and soem other people). After the class, she told me what happened almost incredulously. LOL. See? The Hermione Granger ofthis world ought to have a medal for their loyalty.



While I was naturally irritated at first (who does this person think she is to say that about me?!), I realized it doesn't really matter. the person who said it doesn't matter one bit in my freaked out life so what she said didn't reallymatter



That brings us to my conversation with the cab driver a few days ago... he said that houses (we were passing by Greenmeadows on our way to UP Diliman) are like people. you never really know it's worth until you go inside. He related as tory about this particular BMW dealer place in Pasay. He used to stay there while waiting to be called into the International Airport Terminal (I don't know why he was there with his friends, but apparently, that's where they hang around). People entering the store are usually men and women in business suit. There was this guy who enetred the place with his "clutch bag". Since he was wearing shorts and a plain sports shirt, no one really paid much attention to him. The janitor passed by and saw the guy. Seeing that no one was attending to him, the janitor asked, "Sir, may maitutulong ho ba ako sa inyo?" "Can I help you with anything?" The guy said, "Ah. Tumitingin lang ako. Salamat" "I'm just looking [at the cars]." The janitor then motioned for the guy to follow him toward the newwest BMW they had, "Ah sige po sir, Eto po ang pinakabago naming model." "This is our newest car model". The story goes on to relate how the janitor entertained this guy. Finally, the guy said, "Sige, ayusin mo na yung papel, dadalhin ko na ngayon yan." "Fix the papers. I want to bring hoem the car now." The salesmen were astonished. this guy paid in cash and waited until he could bring home his car. After the papers were done, he approached the janitor, "Oh, pasensya ka na dito. Salamat sa pag-aasikaso mo." "Thank you for seeing to my needs" The janitor stared at his hands. The guy just hanede him P10,000 in cash!



Moral of the story: Be a janitor. ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL! man, that was funny! but you get the drift ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home