.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Friday, June 13, 2003

Just finished having lunch with a friend and well it was refreshing seeing her again after a couple of months. Since we don't live in the same house anymore, we're been catching up. Turns out that i know more about our other friends that she does! LOL. and wouldn't you know it, i got those updates from another friend of ours who we never thought of as someone who would update herself about all these things... well they're not gossip, but still...! LOL. It’s refreshing to know that that friend of ours goes out of her way to know about everything that's happening to us.


my friend asked me if i had a guy already. i said nope. Not yet. If you know the history of these friends of mine, you'll find it weird that they're asking me. lol. She asked if there was someone interested and of course I said yes. What was so funny and seriously freaky (if you know her) was that she started asking me to describe the guy! OMG! And she kept giving me this LOOK that women give someone when they're practically shoving that someone into the "arms of another guy (I think Lydecker4 was right, we should have digitized language so I didn't have to use the phrase I just did). Anyway, I could practically feel myself turning blood red before her! Sheesh! Good thing the guy wasn't there!


Anyway, I’m waiting for my training. Just my luck, the first time for my training and it turns out that the instructor cancelled the class on Friday nights so I'll have to go on Saturdays - a day when I really hate going out coz of the traffic! But it's all good. What’s a little time out under the sun, right? It's not like I live in Africa!


On another note, I am taking this World Bank Institute CSR online program. I think i caused a lot of... let's call it curiosity because of the posts in the discussion area. As I always say, "qualify your terms in order not to get into trouble!" tsk tsk... some people just can't do that.


I'm back home and i have this feeling that will kill me coz I didn't pass by her place as promised. Sorry, dude!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home