.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Thursday, June 12, 2003

So I went to the University of the Philippines today to cross enroll for a subject. Hopefully, after October, I'll be done with everything.


What I find unbelievable though is how easy and inexpensive it is to enroll in UP! My University asks for more than US$ 1,000 a semester whereas UP requires US$40 for enrollment - that's with the registration, the Student fund and the fee for a cross enrollee!!! Man! If I went to UP and kept the rest of the money my parents gave me for my current university, I would have been rich by now! ;)


In any case, I have found out how best it is to go about my situation... my mind, full of conspiracy theories as it is, has given me way more than 1 lee way to turn to so now... here I go! Hehehe and no one can stop me. ;) Best part is, I don't have to see people i don't wanna see.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home