.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Saturday, June 07, 2003

so i went through my stuff and expected to get some money for the stuff it's intended for... guess what? It’s NOT THERE! the crazy thing about this is i never left my money anywhere and... Well, everyone be damned, but it sure as hell pisses me off that this happened to me - again aand for the nth time, no one even bothers to consider that I JUST MAY NEED THAT MONEY I LOST. In fact, now *I* AM AT FAULT FOR NOT having any proof as who took the money! I can't go around accusing people when there's only 1 time that i bothered to leave the money under the nose of 1 person due to nature call!



Oh brother!!! Can the ground just open up and swallow me?! PUHLEASE! That is certainly more intellectually stimulating than putting two and two together and expect not to come up with four!



... Why do I even bother? No one is listening anyway.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home