.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Friday, June 13, 2003

After staying online for a long time and explaining students' rights to those who... say have the best of people in mind, but didn't really know how to explain it, i went through the information highway and lo and behold! Someone actually had the nerve to say hello to me!


Now, come on! Anyone who knows me would be pretty hesitant to say hello to me and sound like we know each other and expect me to talk to them when they are not in my list of friends and I do not have my name published!


So this person comes up and says, "Hey, how're you?" I’m like duh?! ergo, "who's this?" this person actually had the guts to say, "a very nice guy." I thought it was one of my classmates/ friends and they were just teasing me (possibly a product of my habit on teasing people so I never thought that the person was serious) and so I said, "I don't know any nice guy." This person actually goes on to say, "Too bad." "You don't have friends, do you?" That's when I got the feeling that I don't know this person - not my classmate nor any of my friends just waiting around the corner to pull the carpet from under my feet - coz my friends know that i have a lot of friends and more acquaintances. And so I said, "Sorry, I don't talk to people I don't know." To that he replied, "Then you should not talk to your mother." "You shouldn't talk to anyone." "That's why you're alone."... At the back of my mind, I was... "What the-?" he continued sending me messages until I he got tired that I wasn't replying to any of it."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home