.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Friday, June 13, 2003

I NEED a blogeditor! LOL! i cannot be posting typos all over the place and my beautiful hands just keep typing and typing without really thinking which finger should go first! grrrr!


have lots to say but will update this later. But before I go... can anyone be THIS lucky?! I wrote to the Director of SEAS in OH and asked about scholarship for another post graduate degree in my field of study. I would have thought it was gonna take time before i get a response. By 4pm EDT, I had a response clarifying my question! Then I wrote back since he asked to be informed if I would want to pursue the MA with the knowledge I had gained from his email. Heck yeah! So I went and wrote another note... Lo and Behold! I got another response by 6:23pm stating he (Director of the Institute) understands my need for a scholarship and would be considered for an award as soon as i have my stuff in the University so it's easier for them to review! The Director looks forward to receiving my application after two months (since he's traveling for 2 months). The world seems bright again, but I gotta go and sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home