.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Friday, June 13, 2003

pausing to talk to someone i like...


Ok. Am I back to surfing the net the whole night?! Dang! But I did get to talk to... so it's all good.;) Why wouldn't it be? Anyhow, it still cracks me up that i would be bunking with a friend of mine. Coz I did move out back when i was in 3rd year college, but oh well... life in the Phils. Is just too "family oriented" for my parents to actually live their lives enough and not bother me at all. In any case, here I am in this room and then ALBA (God bless her soul) proposes that we bunk together by October! Heaven help me, but there IS a God! Best part is it's near my work place!


btw, i have now paced a curse on my wallet. so anyone who wishes to take $100 should think twice. Will print a sticker later that says, "Open me and you're dead!" I'll be hunting for scorpions to put inside my wallet so unwanted hands can't touch it! hehehe.


Sheeks! i forgot to mention! There was this sports fest of sorts in the village for the summer thing and part of the program is a singing contest. My 8-year old niece registered without our knowledge. On the day itself, she was hesitant coz my mom didn't go and get her the VCD she "needed" (she had one, but she wanted a minus-one and not a VCD - like minus-one still exists!). Anyway, she put in so much of her energy and time that she wasn’t able to go and sing. The good part about it though is I was the one with her in the Village "Courtyard and we spent some time together. Part of her resolution is she will now do exactly as she says and not change her mind particularly since she loves singing and don't really care about the award. She did say she wants a trophy (I was tempted to tell her I'm gonna have one made for her. lmao). Instead, I told her that if she joins 50 contests, she'll get one in at last one of those. ;) She's aiming for a "no grade lower than 85 or B" for each and every subject this school year because she wants her ABS-CBN Summer Workshop and her very own volleyball, which I promised her if she complies with my condition.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home