.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Sunday, June 15, 2003

So this guy tells me he needs a shave. So I asked, "ok. do you own a razor? or do you wax? or better yet, do you use this thing that pulls the hair one by one?"



Guy: an electric razor.



Me: i prefer the thing that you use to pull the hair one by one. ;) He he he. evil me. rotfl rotfl rotfl



Guy: yeah right



Me: they use that for plucking eyebrows. btw, the one from the store plucked my eyebrow (which i do not do, though i know it's common in the US) and it goddang HURTS!!!!



Guy: boy am I ever lucky. I get to leave my eyebrows alone. Now THAT was helpful! ;)



Me: and since i have thick eyebrows, it took such a long time. dang! the only times i had my eyebrows plucked were when i'd go to the salon and have my hair cut. they do it as a servcie too and they wax it so that it's only painful one time. It's freakin' painful. Why oh why do i have to be a girl?!. lol



Guy: lol



Me: girls have to shave their legs, pluck their eyebrows, put on make up, and to top it all give birth to their babies when they become mommies!



Guy: having your eyebrows plucked would be one time that you might be considered a damsel in distress, but nobody can save you from that oh really. you havdto rub it in, didn't you?!



Me: and what do guys do? shave their face! ...[as for me]and i never know how to do it [pluck my eyebrows] on my own so i HAVE to have someone do it for me... geez! there's this whole art of shaving eyebrows that gay men really know how to do in this [PInas] part of the world. i'm like, "i should be able to do this coz i'm the authentic... errr... girl", but no! THEY know it more than i do. now if it's only as easy as putting up & fixing my own PC, fixing the VHS, VCD, DVD, TV, remote control and whatnot, we wouldn't be having this problem



note to self: some guys do get *it*. i hope they're not as rare as they appear to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home