.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Sunday, June 15, 2003

some good news: i have been surfing online for possible scholarships from different universities. There are only 2 courses that i want to take up: International Studies (another MA for me) or Law (I'm searching in the US or UK since I don't plan to practice law, but practice International Trade Law and since these two countries are basically THE institution for such, I figured it'll e easier to take the MA once I get the undergrad from them).



naturally, several schools came up:Columbia, Yale, Cornell, Stanford, Penn Law School, etc. for Law. SOAS, Birmingham, Columbia, Univ. of OH, etc. for MA. Wouldn't you know it? The by far, most accomodating among different schools are the once written above answering any inquiry I have through email! ANd to top it all, Univ. of OH was actualylVERY accommodating! The Director of the Southeast Asian Studies even emailed me twice! Oh please. let them give me a scholarship and a work-study program! How else am I gonna be able to support myself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home