.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Saturday, June 14, 2003

I can't BELIEVE this! So mom calls and asks me if I changed my sister's number in my mom's cell phone. Of course I didn't. Why the freaking world would I do that? What's more? What's it gonna achieve?! Freaggin' b*******!!!!!! Am I that low that I would actually change a cell phone's address book? Besides, I'm the one who lost her money, why would I need to do that? I swear these people around me will drive me insane soon.



Ok albs! I get the picture. You can put back my enentation now


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home