.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Monday, June 16, 2003

makes me wanna strangle some people



I cannot freakin' believe what happened today. Ok. So I was in school getting my registration certificate that would allow me to enroll in UP. Of course they told me I can get it on Saturday. then they told me last Saturday I can get it on Monday morning - which is UP's last day of enrollment. Then, when I get there, they told me to wait till 1pm!!! By 2 pm, they naturally still didn't have my reg certificate. Finally around 2:30, it was given to me.



I went to UP with alba who was kind enough to bring her car and driver. by the time I got there, I had to fill out a form adn fall in line with the rest fo the State school population who were enrolling late themselves! It was a good thing that people at the CBA, stat department were so accommodating! in fact, my professor - a Ms. Loreli Santos was kind enough to allo me to enlist in her class even though I still don't have that thing calle, "FORM 5". Heck, she even told me that in UP, I would need to put the "class code", which she showed me on FORM 5 when I go back to the registrar tomorrow.



God lvoes me! If it weren't for these people who makes things oh so much easier, I would have literally opened the floor and beg it to swallow me up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home