.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

the guru

watched The Guru this pm with my friends. It was mortifying and hilarious at the same time. Actually, 90%of the time, you're really gonna be mortified because of what's happening in the film, which I will of course not tell you. LOL. Now, let me tell you about this guy in the film... he was really good looking! Talk about dark and handsome! I don't know about being tall though coz he didn't look like he was tall. But he was definitely handsome!!! LOL. okay, not yet done gushing. LOL. but the film was still mortifying particularly those Indian dances. not that they were bad looking, but it was liking going back in time when PPhilipipne movies had all these singing and dancing in them. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home