.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Sunday, June 29, 2003

just a quick note before i watch Charlie's Angels I opened my email and was looking into it, i saw that there's this add that says... "are you lonely? feelign sad and blue..." LOL OMG! That has got to remind me of the Tagalog way of saying it and it's soooo funny!

So I guess that post above did not get published.

I watched Charlie's ANgel's already and it is seriously very funny!

In any case, i went out on a Saturday night!!!!! woohoo!!! That's almost like wathing tv - which i have not done since I started working! Yeah. yeah. I should get a life. but seriously, other than late dinenrs due to some deadline we're trying to meet, I have not gone out for a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg time! I will not tell you, though who I went out with - coz that'll be revealing my secret! Oh and I tasted the best margarita so far!

There's this job that alba heard about and she wants. She told me about it and since it's something really great and somethign i liek too, I wanted to egt it. But then, I feel like I'll be cheating her if I apply for that job. I mean, let's face it, she did know about it in the first place so she should get it.

Besides, my motives may be purely selfish - I want it coz I like it too. I want an easier load for ehalth purposes and the compensation is not bad at all. But wouldn't it mean I'd be cheating my friend if I apply for it? sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home