.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

To continue...

The following day, after having slept for only a couple of hours, I brought my niece to the doctor, but then we got separated from my mom so i just fed her. We were supposed to eat at HOTSHOTS, but she opted for mcDonald's at St. Francis Square. My friends and I brought her home adn then we went off on a weekend living in a car in Tagaytay.

Now THIS is really something. We got 2 "vases" (since they were clear glass that ought to be used as vases instead of "pitcher" for the margarita) of margaritas and it was definitely up to the standards of Friday's. :) Anyway, we got our friend drunk. but what really was a shock was the story of this theo couple in out school! OMG! I don't know how this PDA couple actually had the guts to do what they did, but man! Didn't they ever think of the sanctity of the priest?! and to think they were doing loads of stuff in Theology class!

And then, when we wereat Starbucks eating our banana creame pie (which is definitely heaven by the way), my friend and I were going to the ladies room. Seeing that 2 guys came out of the guys' place and being used to large powder rooms, i followed my friend and quizzically wondered why she locked the whole powder room to herself. When I was finally given the time of day to enter, I found out that it was a room meant for onlyi person using it. Judging from the loocks of things, the women's powder room looked more roomy than the men's which was lodged into the far corner of the 2nd floor (the Starbucks in Tagaytay is by far the best looking and most roomy Starbucks that I ever went to - even bigger than the one near Shangri-La Hotel in Makati!). That's when I thought... eeeeewwww! MAN! That is definitely gross!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home