.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Thursday, July 24, 2003

i just had the most... errr well frustrating days in my entire life. I of course had to transcribe that meeting with OP and I actually just need to vent off my frustration at how dense this man is!

Then my Tungsten was not functioning. This is the 2nd time that I may need to have it replaced. The thing is, I don't understand why that is so. I don't use it for purposes other than storing the temporary notes i jot down during meetings and all.

Then... oh well I am still looking for stuff....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home