.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

5 Things I learned in my mtg with OP:

1. Never butt-in while someone is talking
2. Lawyers do not understand roadmaps ... and never cut in while someone is talking
3. Lawyers do not understand scorecards ... never butt in whiel the business sector is presenting
4. Lawyers cannot understand when they need to shut up ... Can you not understand that YOU were the one who followed us up on this meeting so LET US DO THE REPSENTATION SO YOU WON'T TAKE MORE OF OUR TIME!!!!
5. I will never know why the OP would hire people who can never understand what the Private sector is doing!

Duh?! I have had the darnest unproductive meeting... well, meeting with most of the givernment offices can certainly have its reward if you meet with NEDA and Dept. of Finance. but by $%#$! why can't all government offices be like them?!

GRRR!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home