.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Sunday, July 27, 2003

gee whiz! another coup d' etat and only a few years after the turn of the century!

in my field, i definitely know that there are problems with the government and problems in the military, but i never for once thought that just when the economy is moving, we'll face almost the same situation as we did back when i was still too young to really ponder on the coup d' etat during the Aquino Administration...

Well at least this one started over the weekend and ended immediately. Can't wait for the state of the nation address!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home