.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Saturday, August 09, 2003

I was about to take a bath at my store's bathrom when lo and behold, I saw 2 centipedes going their merry way aroud the bathroom... and i do mean AROUND the bathroom!

so what's the recourse? I thought of shouting, but that would be too girly and the person manning the store would ahve to go into the bathroom. So I got some water from the shower and started splashing on them hoping that they would eventually go down the drain of the shower area. To my dismay, they happily wiggled their way about the water and went on to climb into the higher echelons of the 4 walls of the bathroom. Finally, I had no choice, I splashed some more water - yeah, yeah I'm the reason why the whole area will experience drought - to separate the two. I got two containers and used the back of the containers to squish them to death. ewlk!

It seriously felt like centipedes were crawling on my skin while I took a bath. ewlk!

gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home