.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Hmmm... am at work and alone... what to do? Lotsa things! :) lol

Dang it! I saw this news about my favorite tv couple splitting up... well, I guess I was prepared for that coz 2 people already warned me about it from before. I should have listened. Thing is, I've never seen two people so in love. It actually gave one of the conspiracy directions that my mind likes going into - that everything was a hoax right fr4om the start - it was like some sort of a Filipino soap opera thingies wherein the couple of the show should really be a couple in real life.

Then again, it got me thinking, but how can a person stand appearing to be with another person (not just for the more decent entertainment shows and magazines, but even for the tabloids) for three years when they don't like each other? eeew!

Good thing about it though, which almost (note that it does not say altogether) defrays the conspiracy theory from my mind is this girl actually going to a show with a younger cousin. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home