.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Friday, August 15, 2003

I got sacked today

I was going my merry way when the HR Manager called me and told me i've been "weighed, measures, and been found wanting"... because she said they don't have the money to give me the benefits! who is supposed to follow up my committees? !!!

Dang!

After working so hard for it and now this? well, I of course want all this horrible experience to end, but God seems to think that playing with my delightful little life is very amusing so let's humour Him.

This is one of those days I want nothing but curl up and speak to one person about this. arrrggghhh!!!! I hate being needy.

albs is cheering me up, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home