.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

huray! huray! huray!

Oh please don't let this be all a dream!!!

I was having a hard time conceptualizing how I could ever get the salzburg thingy done and also my OH University recommendation letters done. when lo and behold! Ambassador Romero gave me his recommendation letter, which as it turned out needs to be re-written because of the whole writing it on the letterhead of Ambassador Romero. Hopefully, I gwet the finished product by the end of this week or start of next week!

Then I just found out that good ole Doc T is done with my recommendation letter for both Salzburg seminar and OH University!

Now I only need Dr. Zeller's recommendation letters!

Oh please pretty please don't get my hopes up only to drop me with a broken body within the next few weeks! Dr. McDaniel is already waiting for me to send my recommendation letter and my letter of intent. Hopefully, he'll give me a scholarship or else I won't be able to go at all!:( I know that hope is for losers... but still... one can only do so much!

So for all those reading this out there, if you believe in any higher power or higher being at all, PRAY FOR ME!!!!!

Incidentally, I shall be going to NYC's 8th year celebration in Malate tomorrow night. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home