.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

When It Rains, It Pours... I Hope It doesn't Stop

Yeah, yeah. So it's not exactly the mind boggling quote that anyone has ever cited. In any case, I hope that it's true.

I came home today dreading the fact that I shall be out of work in a few days and also wishing that this International Organization funds our NGO really soon so I can start earning some money. By 11pm, my mom received a phone call from a friend. She asked my mom if I want to work for the United Nations.

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me!

Is THAT seriously a question?! OMBL!

THAT IS NOT A QUESTION!!!!! To top it all, she's shipping off the application to me ASAP and then I'm shipping it back to her!

I am seriously hyperventilating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home