.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Monday, September 08, 2003

UP is interesting

I had an exam and I just pray to God that I pass it.

In any case, As I have promised myself, I went brisk walking in UP again today after class. I was on my third round when I saw this guy who looked like bundi. but this guy had long hair. He really looked like bundi except for the fact that he's not at the passenger seat of alba's car. ;) So I sent an SMS message to alba so she could tell bundi ;)


Anyway, I am sooooo nervous. My mom told me the wedding of the person who will give up her job is still in December, which means we probably won't hear from her friend till October or November. Arrrrrgggghhhh! I know. I know. It's old news. BUT I AM NOT A VERY PATIENT PERSON.

I have never been this nervous in my entire life! I HATE, absolutely DESPISE waiting!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home