.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Weird Night

Just as i was about to log off, I heard this sound of an airplane passing by.

Inistially I was, Oh, okay. But then I rememebered, Hey wait a minute! I do not live anywhere near the airport! Why... wha... what the freak?!!!!

Without looking outside, I can tell you that the plane took about 1 minute at least of flying over our airspace based on the sound it emitted and it was very near because it created that sonic boom that airplane usually creates nad it was flying very low for me to have hear it on top of Ewan McGregor's Your Song.

Gee... it elicited memories of 1989 coup d' etat with the choppers and those whachamacallit planes hovering over our area since we were near Blue Ridge and QC!

Freaky man! Nothing could wake up someone better than that memory. I was a kid, but I could remember being afraid that bullets would enter our roof and being hit by it due to the coup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home