.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Monday, September 29, 2003

"Soliloquy"
Cameron Diaz plays Soliloquy, a lawyer who finds her principles being questioned at her law firm. She then flies to Hawaii to visit Linda (Jennifer Aniston) who was surprised to see her. Over the radio, she hears the voice of Jeffrey (Woody Harrelson), and she falls in love. The assassin Bailey (George Clooney) is hired to kill Soliloquy, but she survives the attack in an epic martial arts battle.

What's your journal's Hollywood blockbuster?
Created by chickenbarbecue

Enter your LJ username or your first name:

Male Female

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home