.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Panic Mode

This is one of those moments that will go down in history and and stay there if I can help it! ...One of those days I wish I had Dory's 6-second memory so I forget it soon enough except for certain highlights:

1. We were able to go to the Monasterio de Sta. Clara in QC and offer the eggs for that job I want and my Statistics class. My friend was able to offer for her thesis.

2. I was able to swim and practice my kicks, jumps and punches in the pool. Based on movies, there's an advantage on practicing your moves when there's resistance. It makes you faster. thus, after a few laps, I did several kicks, blocks, punches and combination of stuff. But I was only able to do that for 30 minutes since I noticed that the other females in the pool area slowly went pffft! (note: do not try pronouncing this word unless you know it's correct pronunciation. it's not "pooft". it';s simply "pfffft!" .

3. I picked up my friend's parents from the airport (with her of course) and I got nervous that her dad would make her nervous and make her not drive well.

4. I discovered where she got some of her physical characteristics :) hehehe. the wonders of genetics!

5. I finally got my halo-halo and deep-fried noodles!!!!!

6. My cell phone got lost, then my good friend called it and found it. we'll pick it up tomorrow! and to think that i was told that they found my cell phone while listening to mandy moore's Only Hope (i'm pathetic, i know. but hey, i share my C with my 8-year-old-niece who's sick at the moment, y'know!) thanks, Sts Jude, Anthony and everyone who prayed for me today!

7. listening to Ewan McGregor sing Your Song as per Moulin Rouge and to Matbox20's Push gives your otherwise none-tension-filled-until-nighttime-day a great ending.

btw, i just found out, when i'm stressed, it takes me 1 whole day before i feel that the knots have tied themselves up ;) In short, i'm fine the whole day, but when at night ... i get into my b****y, reckless vampire mode

Does this mean i get a free t-shirt that says, "B****y, reckless vampire mode coming soon... real, honest-to-goodness soon... as in now na!"

eh albs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home