.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Friday, October 03, 2003

Songs and Maladies

This happened a couple of weeks back. I started singing Michael Buble's songs at home due to spending everyday with the exception of Sundays in a car whose driver is an addicted Michael buble fan.

Since the music is relaxing and sometimes totally upbeat that it could get us a ticket for reckless driving, we started listening to the Original Soundtrack Track of Love Affair (Annette Benning and Warren Beatty) and Moulin Rouge. We of course listen to music in between. But the gratest music of all time goes....

friend & me:

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

friend: Girls in white dresses - that melt into spring....
these are a few of my favorite things!

... hmmm. makes me wonder why she was feeling so good singing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home