.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Monday, October 06, 2003

Test, test, test... not the academic kind

And so I took this test and God help me what it said:

(my name), did you know you are about 12,921,686 minutes old?
Now we're about to find out if you're in it for love or money...

(my name)when it comes to love or money, you're a Hopeless Romantic!!!

Hopeless Romantic

For richer? For poorer? It doesn't matter to you because you're the Hopeless Romantic. Whether your sweetie is an oil baron or a grease monkey, it's all about until death do us part.

Even if you haven't met "the one," you'll judge your soul mate by the love letters, roses, and foot massages — not the size of their bankroll. And even if their wallet is as fat as their sonnet collection, the toughest part of your relationship will be arguing over which charity to choose, who loves whom more, and who's the bigger Schmoopie. And if that diamond ring turns brass, no biggie — your love is totally not-for-profit.


... why do these things have to come out?!

grrr.... i hate you! i hate you! i hate you!!!!

I know. i know. i'm a hopeless romantic, but don't get onto my case, okay?! i'm no damsel i distress and prefer it that everyone knows i'm not such.

the funny thing about this whole test ordeal is there's this link at the bottom of the apge that sayd, "This isn't me! Retake the test."

LOL. i was rpepared tor e-take it, but that's like cheating on myself. Besides, I know something like this answer was bound to come out. heck if i know why i answered truthfully at my first try. i knew it'll get me to trouble anyway.

I guess this is just one of those things you already know, but had to be slapped right in front of you to accept.



And I repeat, I am not giving anyone permission to bicker with me on this. It stops here, you hear?!

nada. zip ir. NOT A WORD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home