.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Monday, October 27, 2003

depraved sleep

heee.

For the record, I have not been intimate with my bed and my bedroom for 1 week. It’s official, my bed and I broke up.

Anyway, after getting 4 hours of sleep for the past 3 days, I have gone on with my life as a sleep deprived walking being. By Sunday afternoon, I was able to sleep through the car wash, to which I might say the Caltex car wash guy did pretty well as my friend said. While we were doing the famous paper, I was so sleepy that I asked for a nap. I am only to be awakened should sleep, I my friend have anything to ask regarding the Congressional Debate and the Parliamentary debate. Just as alba was typing and I was about to sleep, I heard her car's trunk close very loudly. I was so disoriented that I almost bolted from the bed. She looked at me inquiringly:

she: what's wrong?

me: I just heard Bembol's (her car) trunk close

she: soliloquy, Bembol is not here (in her room).

then while I was sleeping, I felt her sit beside me. Being the light sleeper that I am, I woke up:

me: what do you need?

she: what were the positions of the Democrats and the Republicans again?

me: it's in the matrix I made for you

she: yeah, but I can't distinguish which is which

me: The Democrats were... blah... blah... blah... car...your dad -

I drifted off to sleep and then bolted upright. she was looknig weirdly at me.

me: i just said something about your car and your dad

she: yeah...

me: ****! what did I say? .... I don't know what I said! *****

she was still looking at me weirdly until we both broke and laughed our hearts out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home