.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Second Extension of My Being

…remember when I told you my computer is the extension of my being? well… it is. and just when I was enjoying the extension of my being, the Manila Water Works company happened to choose our town to destroy fix the water pipes... ergo stepping on the second extension of my being.

…naturally, they started fixing it only a few months before the actual electoral campaign is about to start

…not withstanding the fact that those particular pipes didn’t have any problems with them

…never mind the fact that the broken pipe was within our street and not the whole baranggay

…not to mention that FPJ is supposed to announce his decision to run for presidency tomorrow. Can anyone please shoot me now?

so there you have it. the reason why I have been out of the blogging community is because of a water pipe.

now you might be wondering how a water pipe can affect my internet connection. here’s what really bugs me through this whole ordeal:

…NEVERMIND the fact that while they were fixing the pipes they deliberately happened to stumble upon the phone wire pipes.

ergo, no phone lines and no internet connection.

yeah.yeah. I live in the Middle Ages, but hey at least I have my money’s worth – dial up unlimited internet connection. and with the way computers are these days? I don’t really need that DSL or broadband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home