.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Saturday, October 25, 2003

I should definitely become an agent

Yes. Definitely. I love discovering stuff!

See, I am so used t o video editing that I actually am taking a break from it all and I have not touched my adobe premier for a long, long, looooonnnnnggggg time. you can imagine.

Today, after some crazed friend to whom I have been giving advice on regarding her case woke me up an hour before I am supposed to wake up, I sleepily went with my friend (whom I wouldn’t mention anymore since everyone knows we’re always together) to her niece’s friend’s house to make some presentation for another niece’s debut tomorrow. And I discovered another breakthrough in the ICT industry/

See, I usually hate it when I go to websites and web pages containing presentations using this program mainly because kit takes up too much time to load. But my god, man! you would not believe what Macromedia FLASH can do! What it can really, honestly, no-holds-barred can do! It is utterly amazing how it can make still pictures into storyboards that you can make a presentation out off much as if you have done some video editing work! For a person who is so used to video editing, I was amazed, astounded and floored!

I was just told that there’s gonna be a version 7 so I am going to wait a little longer before getting one.

I love discovering stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home