.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Monday, November 03, 2003

the invisible hand

i went to the embassy of switzerland today to inquire on universities that could take me under their wings while i finish my MA in Manila. on any normal university that you can find in manila, 4 years is enough to complete your studies and graduate with a degree that6 you either worked hard for or you decided to kiss up on your teacher's a** for depending on your chosen degree.

that is not the case in my university. some deity decided to appoint the this rectum as the zeus of a particular institution that is only meant for human beings crazy enough to want to work towards world peace and prosperity on all mankind without the glamour of a beuty pagend behind their great behinds. however, that is not the reality for the few idealistic and pragmatic theoretical-reflective-pragmatic learners who have decided to study in my university.

for those of us who do not have the capacity to join the book club of recta (www.dictionary.com) of this world, finishing your MA elsewhere is the best possible way to graduate with your chosen degree because some rectum have developed god-like powers - powers that are given by those greek deities, the same powers that led to the Geece's destruction.

and so, i am left with inquiring at the University of Geneva regarding taking the few subjects that i need to get my MA degree, and mind you, I am not talking about my thesis. my thesis is done and over with a year ago and i passed it with flying colors.

and so while Adam Smith's invisible hand was supposed to right every wrong in this economy, this rectum continues to empty our pockets and our parents' pockets clean under the blessings of the deities. and so i ask, is adam smith right? who the heck appointed adam smith as the father of economics?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home