.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

new toys

today i got to watch Uptown Girls which could have been a good movie... i sooo hate false advertising! here i was ready to laugh my hearts out and maybe even feel a bit icky only to find out that the movie was not really what it was advertised to be.

Fine. It was funny - if you're the type who loves world plays and listens to each and every dialogue - kinda like how you watch XFiles... ummm... i mean how I watch XFiles. It had a great story in it, but it was not exactly THAT funny as they made it appear. Some scenes were actually funny and you ahve to admit that Dakota Fanning did well. But I would have enjoyed the movie more had those people in-charge of marketing the film done a good job of it.

In trying to advertise it as one heck of a funny movie, you actually could feel the bile in your mouth for not having laughed as much. bleh! i hate false advertising! The movie was about these two people and how they dealt with what life has given them and instead someone wants to put Jim Carey on the show! bleh! But honestly, if you want a movie that's mildly funny, but seriously on the level and even a bit touching, then this movie is for you,

Anyway, after having eaten KFC like a beast - i was soooo hungry -, I called Switzerland coz I was asked to call back. But I don't know yet what will happen to it since the person that I'm supposed to talk to was not there.

In any case, I bought a new toy today: Flash MX

i think i would be able to start tinkering with it Monday next week since i have to spend Oct. 31 to Nov. 2 with family - with my cousins and aunts and uncles and all that. heee...

we're bringing my niece trick or treating by the way. wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home