.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

coffee break

coffee (kofe) n. any of various tropical African shrubs or trees of the genus Coffea, especially C. arabical, widely cultivated in the tropics for their seeds that are dried, roasted, and ground to prepare stimulating aromatic drink.

why, then, does coffee "stimulate" me to sleep?

and you know what keeps me up when i need to stay awake? cold milk or cold orange juice.

i get juice breaks or milk breaks. but no coffee breaks for me. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home