.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

"I look down at the people and I think about how everybody's got problems. Maybe not a secret government agency on their ass, but, you know... problems. And if I sit up here long enough, I start to feel like I'm just one of those people... a regular girl. ." +++ DA

Sunday, November 30, 2003

welcome back

i arrived from Los Banos, Laguna yesterday at around 3:30pm.

what a relief! by 2nd to the last day of training, i got realy sick and started feeling unwell. it might have been because my Manila stomach could not tolerate the cleaner mineral water of Laguna or it might have been stress. I mean, ending a session that starts at 8am and ends at 11:30pm is very stressful so it could ahve been the cause of my demise.

although i was sick and running a 39.6 fever, i still had the courage, time and strength to go to WOW! Philippines since it was Surigao's turn to host and alba invited me to go with her to Intramuros... which reminds me, it was indeed SABETH and not Sabel.

So i went directly to her place bringing with me my luggage and we left for Intramuros. But then, her mom who was supposed to meet us wasn't there and so we decided to buy some of SABETH's infamous grilled chicken and some sayongsong and head to the Fort so I could buy my chicken sandwich (since my tastebuds weren't working).

We arrived home after stopping by the shoulder of C5 so we could finish our ice cream. Along the way, i told some ghost stories about the hotel room i stayed in in Los Banos and how 2 of my temmates saw this dark figure of a lady 3 times crossing from the door to the bathroom while we were meeting as a team inside the room and how my roommate heard some kind of moaning two times while she was taking a nap after lunch lady and they were shocked. heee.

anyway, we got home, ate some dinner and i slept at 9:45pm, which is way too early for me.

i woke up at 2am because it was too cold. i woke up again at 4am because the sheets were too hot and my body was burning and i had to go to the bathroom several times. then, i finally slept at 5am. but by 7am, i was up and was feeling sick again that ate alma was kind enough to buy me some medicine.

right now, it's working.

let me tell you, my body seems to have a guage all on its own because normally people would time when they needed to take Biogesic. As for me, my body would heat up and then i would know that it has been 4 hours since i last took the medicine and i need to take it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home